Submitted site must be compliant to rules below:
1. Site must be only JOOMLA! site
2. Site may not contain content of an adult or sexually explicit nature and sites may not be promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
3. Site link must be directly to the main page of the site with HTTPS and a valid certificate, not a redirect or an alternative URL. Site on a subdomain (e.g. http://mysitesubdomain.mysite.com) will usually not be accepted. It may be rejected if the primary domain can't be verified or looks suspicious. It will evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
4. Site may not imply in any way that inclusion in the Joomla Site Showcase constitutes endorsement by Joomla or Open Source Matters.
5. Site can be in any language but content including site descriptions, case studies, and other information must be in English.
6. Site must comply with Open Source Matters' trademark policies.
7. Site promoting ideological, religious, or political matters may contain material considered offensive to some and may not be acceptable for inclusion.
8. Site must have a primary focus on the category they are added to. For example, if you submit a site in the Blog category, the site must be primarily a blog. We will review the category for each submission, but choose the one that best fits.
9. Submit full-size screenshots for your entries. You must crop online your pictures, please use zoom button and other buttons to take the full size of available area. The system will automatically create thumbnails. The first image is the one used on list view. This first image must not be a compose image and it's preferable that this first image is about the home page of the site.
10. Site promoting or selling templates, web services (including hosting services) or Joomla extensions, will not be included. The Joomla Resource Directory will be the place for those types of sites.
12. Site with too many adverts will be rejected. This is at the sole discretion of the Joomla Showcase Directory Team.
13. You must have permission from the site owner. If you're a site owner and you don't want your site in the showcase, read the section below about how to request removal.
14. Only the link to the site is authorized in the field dedicated to this purpose. None links are authorized into text fields.
Please fill your site on the Joomla Showcase Directory by following the "Template and Questionnaire for Joomla Case Studies". When it's done please contact us to request your site as a Case Study on https://showcase.joomla.org/case-studies.html
You can find the ‘register’ button on the right side of the site. Once you clicked you’ll be taken to a new page. Fill in the required fields and hit the ‘save’ button. A mail will be sent to your registered email address. Within a few minutes you should have received the mail including an activation link for your profile. Click it and fill in your username and password. You’re now registered and able to submit sites and reviews.
If you are the owner of a site listed in the showcase and you want it removed, please use the report button on showcase item (you must be logged).
You must provide the following information to verify you are the owner:
URL to remove
Reason for removal
Once your information has been verified, your site will be removed.
Only site owners may request removal.
Comments and ratings are working together.
To comment you need to rate. To rate you need to comment.
Any registered user can comment and rate a site.
An author of a site can not comment and rate its own site.
None moderator of the Showcase site can add a comment/rate.
Comments and ratings are an evaluation of the quality of the site. Praise, difficulties, or comparisons with other sites are all valid subjects of comments. The following are comment and rating rules:
1. Comments and ratings must be honest, unsolicited, and uncompensated.
2. Please be respectful in your comments and avoid offensive language.
3. A user account may only vote once per site. It is not allowed for a any person to solely rate any site to artificially inflate the rating or rating count.
4. You may not have more than one account on the Joomla Site Showcase.
5. Comments must be in English.
6. You may not have more than one vote on any submission from a single company or IP. Enlisting multiple people, employees from the same IP address will have their accounts removed.
7. Advertising or self promotion, by creating unnecessary links to personal/business sites, shouldn't be part of a comment.
8. Any comments are the opinions of the respective authors and not of Open Source Matters.
9. Acceptance or rejection of reviews is at the sole discretion of the Joomla Site Showcase team and they reserve the right to remove a written review at any time after it has been put online.
We reserve the right to edit or moderate all reviews to make sure their content is appropriate for publication on the Joomla Site Showcase.
Yes, after your submission, you can modify your site until it's moderated by the team.
Your country must have at least 20 sites, for more than one company, into the Joomla Showcase to request an entry under "Featured Countries" menu item.
Be free to contact us if it's the case.